Sunday, March 20, 2016

Where Did This Year Go?

As you can see from any of my previous years, I have never done such a horrible job of updating our class blog throughout the year.  I am going to blame this on being so caught up in the classroom and on finishing my graduate courses.  There definitely hasn't been a lack of material to post or share, because we are constantly doing a lot in our classroom.  Either way, I wanted to take some time to share pictures that I have taken throughout the year, so please excuse the delay!


We LOVE doing scoots in the hallway!





I didn't get a lot of pictures from the rollerskating field trip.  I held A LOT of hands that day!

Rollerskating is exhausting!
Presenting our Black History Month projects!  So proud of them!
Be a Buddy Not a Bully assembly.

I have to be honest, I am so proud of how hard these kids worked on (with their wonderful parents of course) their Black History Month projects.  This was my first year doing such a big project and I picked it because I was also doing the exact same project with my niece - I kind of stole the idea from her teacher.  I know how much work it was and I greatly appreciate how hard you worked on them together.  I hope it was as fun for you as it was for myself and my niece at home.  I definitely loved listening to them present them all!
















St. Patricks Day!  Can you stand how cute this is?  I can't! :)

What I Want to Be When I Grow Up Day.
Shiloh wants to be a spy!  Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment